Dermatologist in Glenwood, MN
Whether you’re dealing with a skin condition, seeking cosmetic treatments, or in need of dermatology procedures, a dermatologist can help. At Clarus Dermatology, we offer a wide range of services to help you look and feel your best.
Our Glacial Ridge clinic is located conveniently in Glenwood and offers a complete array of services to accommodate your skin, hair, and nail needs. Our board-certified dermatologists are ready to help you tackle your skin-related woes.
Our Dermatology Services in Glenwood, MN
At Clarus Dermatology, we offer a diverse range of services designed to address everything from skin cancer to aesthetics. Whether you’re worried about a potentially cancerous patch of skin or have persistent, pesky acne, we can help.
Our medical dermatology services diagnose and treat a broad range of conditions, including:
- Acne: Our acne treatments are designed to give you lasting results that you see and feel, from topical creams and antibacterial washes to medications like antibiotics and hormone regulators.
- Atopic dermatitis: Characterized by red, itchy patches of skin and occasional swelling, atopic dermatitis can quickly become irritating. While the condition is incurable, our solutions give you the tools and strategies to keep it in check.
- Psoriasis: Dry, itchy, and scaly skin from psoriasis is no fun. We offer treatments ranging from phototherapy to biologics to help treat your psoriasis, whether it affects a single finger or your entire body.
- Warts: Tired of dealing with with rough, bumpy warts? Our treatment options, ranging from immunotherapy to destructive therapy, can help you get rid of those pesky warts.
- Skin growths: Moles and bumps can be completely harmless, but when they feature atypical shapes, colors, and sizes, it’s essential to have them examined. We diagnose and treat all types of skin growths, whether common or rare, through various treatments, including laser, chemical peels, and surgical removal.
- Rosacea: Have red blood vessels or flushed, bumpy skin? Our state-of-the-art laser treatments and medical interventions can help you control your rosacea.
Surgical & Non-Surgical Treatments
Our board-certified dermatologists are highly experienced in diagnosing and treating skin cancer. We’re well-versed in a diverse range of dermatology procedures, from superficial biopsies to complicated surgical repairs.
We handle everything from removals of benign growths to repairs of widespread skin cancer, often working with highly-vetted subspecialists in otolaryngology, radiation oncology, and plastic surgery to deliver the highest level of care.
While surgery can be a viable solution to addressing various types of skin cancer, some patients may prefer or need a non-surgical approach. Our Image-Guided Superficial Radiation Therapy (IG-SRT) services are a highly effective alternative to surgical treatment for skin cancer.
The technology employs low levels of X-ray energy to target and eliminate cancer cells without preventing healthy tissue from regenerating. Since this treatment doesn’t involve surgery, it translates to minimal downtime, no cosmetic issues, and fewer side effects.
In addition to our medical, surgical, and non-surgical treatments, we offer an array of cosmetic treatments designed to help you look your best. Our cosmetic treatment options include:
- Chemical peel facials for acne, sun damage, and precancerous skin growths
- Benign growth removal, including moles, lentigines, and angiomas
- Scar revision
- Laser treatment
Our aesthetic service menu complements our cosmetic treatments, including:
- Hydrafacials for deep cleansing, extraction, and hydration
- Dermaplaning to exfoliate the skin and remove excess dirt, debris, and vellus hair
- Microneedling to minimize scarring, fine lines, and wrinkles
- Superficial chemical peels, including glycolic and salicylic peels
- Add-on services include:
- Jade Roller Treatment
- Under Eye Treatment
- Revision Orange Peel
- Revision Black Mask
- Hydrafacial Britenol Treatment
Why Choose Clarus Dermatology?
At Clarus Dermatology, our priority is you. We believe in delivering top-notch, well-rounded dermatology services to every patient, helping them feel happier and healthier in their own skin. We strive to help every patient feel better than when they walk in.
Still not sure? Read what our customers have to say:
Frequently Asked Questions About Glenwood Dermatology Services
Many health insurance providers cover necessary dermatology treatments. However, if the procedure is deemed medically unnecessary, many providers exclude it from coverage. It can vary from one policy and provider to the next, so check yours for inclusions and exclusions.
Dermatologists address a wide range of conditions affecting the skin, hair, and nails. Common conditions they treat include acne, skin cancer, rosacea, nail problems, and atopic dermatitis. The treatable conditions may vary based on the services each dermatologist offers.
A dermatologist is a medical doctor specializing in diagnosing and treating various conditions and diseases affecting the skin, hair, and nails.