At Clarus Dermatology, we provide comprehensive and caring cosmetic dermatology care. Our treatment philosophy revolves around addressing your cosmetic concerns in the most thoughtful and cost-effective manner possible.
In contrast to other practices, we won’t “sell” you on treatments you don’t need. If a face-lift or electrolysis is the best way to treat your cosmetic concern, then we will arrange for a referral to the appropriate provider in our preferred group of sub-specialists.
Our cosmetic service offerings are broad and we will carefully select the best treatment to ensure the highest value for your aesthetic dollar. You can have confidence that you will be seen by a board-certified dermatologist prior to any treatment.
All of our physicians have taken the pledge as members of SafeAndEthicalDoctors.org.
We also sell a limited line of sunscreens and cosmetic products that are elegant and effective including:
- Revision Skincare Intellimatte SPF 45 sunscreen
- Vanicream products
- Akne Mechanic anti-acne clay mask, shaving cleanser and daily gel for men
- EltaMD sunscreen products
- A custom-made kojic acid, lactic acid and arbutin containing skin lightening cream
Procedures performed include:
Clarus Dermatology just added two devices which will revolutionize noninvasive, nonsurgical, zero-downtime body sculpting and fat removal treatments: Ultrashape and Velashape III. These two devices, either alone or in combination, can treat areas of localized, excess fat or sagging skin with no downtime, no pain and no surgery. Schedule your free consultation to learn more: (612) 213-2370 or schedule online.
We were recently featured on Twin Cities Live for these devices – check out the treatment video (linked) and story.
- Light chemical peels for acne and sun-damage
- Medium chemical peels for advanced sun-damage and precancerous skin growths
Medium Chemical Peel
BOTOX® / XEOMIN®
Benign Growth Removal
Removal of benign growths, including unwanted moles, benign keratosis, angiomas (blood vessel growths), sebaceous hyperplasia (overgrown oil-glands), and lentigines (sun freckles).
Scar revision including acne scar treatment
- Fractional CO2 laser resurfacing
- Laser hair removal in all skin-types
- Laser vein removal
- Laser treatment of sun-damage
- Laser treatment of rosacea
Sclerotherapy with Asclera®