Insurance & Billing
We accept a wide variety of insurance plans.
For those without insurance, we offer reduced pricing that reflects our administrative savings for time-of-service payment. Please call our office to verify insurance eligibility. You may also call the number on your insurance card to verify that Clarus Dermatology is a covered provider.
Co-payments are due, without exception, at the time of your appointment. In no circumstances can we waive co-payments. Our practice management software will verify the amount of the co-payment due when you check in for your appointment.
Payment methods accepted:
- Credit/debit cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Checks: returned checks will incur a $50 fee
Current patients may pay their bill using one of the following methods:
- Online via our secure payment website. Note that you will be taken to a 3rd party secure website administered by Intuit. Please include your statement number (if available) with your payment.
- Credit card over the phone
- Check by mail, along with your patient account information (statement or reference number)